Casino & Gaming
For casino and gaming establishments, digital signage can play a dual role, by not only building brand loyalty through customer service messaging; but also generating new revenue from partner program ad sales.
Cost effective, automated data feeds including stock market feeds; commodities, currencies and financial news are easily received, integrated and displayed and will drastically reduce the cost of updating and reprinting brochures and other marketing collateral. Electronic Display Networks offers a turnkey system including content or work with your data feeds. Bank branches, insurance firms and stock brokerages will all benefit from displaying on time, up-to-the-minute relevant information to employees and customers.
For gaming venues, digital signage networks increase a visitor’s sense of well-being and provide the utmost in customer service, thus stimulating customer loyalty.
Touch technology is available on digital signs in sizes as large as 50-inches. Already popular in convention hotels, digital wayfinding signs allow travelers to choose their route and learn about the airport before they enter the terminal. For example, a hungry traveler could not only use a digital wayfinding system to locate his gate, but also see what food offerings were in that area. Also, because of a digital signage network’s ability to be updated immediately and constantly, wayfinding signs could change to direct travelers to their flights by the name of their destination, not just point to their intended gate; as well as automatic RSS feeds keep the boards updated so the network can operate with little human involvement.
What digital signage can do
- Promote new games and special offers
- Tell customers about loyalty programs
- Provide information about upcoming events
- Highlight recent jackpot winners
- Provide ad revenue from affiliated “partners”
- Display welcome messages for special groups
- Quickly broadcast emergency alerts
- Do all of this at an affordable price
Digital Signage works!
- Information presented on digital signage has a 37% higher retention rate than that of standard printed materials.
- Impulse purchases are doubled when customers are exposed to digital signage.
- More than 75% of purchasing decisions are made in-store, and digital signage can put the most relevant items in front of the customers.