Restaurant & Bar
People are eating out more than ever before, and restaurateurs are beginning to embrace digital signage as a way of enhancing their image, the overall atmosphere and increasing revenue.
Digital signage is having a huge impact on the restaurant and bar business. Whether you are a fast food establishment, fine dining destination or the local watering hole, digital displays can not only provide info on specials and other menu items, in a lot of cases the digital signs add to the ambience of the restaurant..
Subtle low key digital displays can highlight desert and drink specials or provide information on other menu items. In a fast food environment a digital sign at the point of purchase can provide uplift in the sales of deserts, shakes, drinks etc.
What digital signage can do
- Create digital menu boards
- Promote upcoming events, bands, holiday specials, etc.
- Allow patrons respond to promotions using their phones
- Display welcome messages in the lobby for parties
- Reduce perceived waiting times by keeping patrons entertained
- Suggest monthly cocktail, happy hour and menu specials with vivid images and animation right in front of your customers
- Sell advertising space to related vendors and third-party organizations to recoup your investment faster, spark interest in customers and expand your marketing reach
- Display suggested items, combos and specials to customers in line before they get to a register, decreasing wait times and increasing sales of your most profitable offerings
- Fast food establishments can display the most profitable suggestive-sell items, combos and specials to customers in line before they get to a register, decreasing wait times and increasing sales