Church & Worship
Digital displays can guide visitors through your facility, highlight announcements and upcoming events; as well as interact and reach members in a dynamic, cost-effective way.
A digital signage network from EDN in the sanctuary, lobby, hallways, classrooms, auditoriums and wherever else members gather, can alert everyone to important announcements, upcoming events, classes and community news.
Use digital signage to reach out to your members, and communicate events, schedules, groups and other community news.
Increase communication throughout your congregation with a digital signage system from Electronic Display Networks. Use digital signage to reach out to your members, and communicate events, schedules, groups and other community news. With the number of people streaming in and out of your location, it’s hard to interact with each individual on a personal level. Using digital signage to direct visitors to their destination or answer questions about meetings and events is a valuable way to keep everyone in your congregation included and informed.
What digital signage can do
- Promote volunteer and service opportunities
- Guide visitors through the campus
- Promote upcoming events with detailed schedules
- Promote community outreach and partner programs
- Share emergency alerts
- Display weather and traffic information
Where digital signage can go
- Lobbies and gathering spaces
- Worship areas
- Meeting and conference places
- Office and information locations
- Recreation and athletic complex