Use a single digital signage solution to communicate important information in your public spaces. Digital signage can efficiently guide visitors and guests through your buildings to their destination using interactive building maps, daily meeting schedules, and emergency alerts.
Digital displays are a cost-effective and innovative addition to any location that eliminates the large amount of manual work and costs needed to update static signs.
Digital displays are a cost-effective and innovative addition to any location that eliminates the large amount of manual work and costs needed to update static signs. Automate the process by using digital signage to provide building directories, event schedules, property mapping, emergency alerts and more.
What digital signage can do for Government, local Municipalities and Military bases
- Improve workforce communication
- Personnel recognition
- Alert visitors & staff of safety messages
- Welcome visitors & help them navigate your campus
- Provide military base schedules & news
- Showcase fundraiser information
- Educate & inform visitors/personnel
Where digital signage can go
- Local, state and federal courts
- Federal agencies
- MWR locations
- Visitors Centers
- Chamber of Commerce
- Public Buildings
- Parks and Recreation centers